Apple released the first dot update of Snow Leopard on Thursday. The 75.1MB update fixes a few minor issues mostly related to the functionality of Mac OS. Here is a complete list of included fixes.
- Improves compatibility with some Sierra Wireless 3G modems
- Addresses an issue in which some printer compatibility drivers might not appear properly in the Add Printer browser
- Addresses an issue that might cause DVD playback to stop unexpectedly
- Addresses an issue that might make it difficult to remove an item from the Dock
- Resolves an issue in which the Command-Option-T keyboard shortcut would sometimes bring up the special characters menu in applications such as Mail and TextEdit
- Addresses instances in which auto account setup in Mail might not work
- Resolves issues when sending mail with certain SMTP servers
- Addresses an issue in which Motion 4 could become unresponsive
- Includes an update to Adobe Flash Player plug-in version 10.0.32.18
This update addresses an important security issue, the update to Flash Player 10.0.32.18. Snow Leopard had been recently criticized for shipping with and out-of-date and vulnerable version on Flash Player.